* What does PAE mean?
- PAE full form is Polyamineamide epichlorohydrin. As papermaking chemicals, PAE resin is widely applied to enhance wet strength of paper. The mechanism of PAE wet strength resin is: polymer molecules crosslink mutually to form network structure wrapped around fibres, which constraint wetness-swelling and retain paper wet strength. In the mean time, these high polymers combine with fibres by covalent bond or ionic bond, these bonds are sufficent to overcome interation of fibres and water, maintain certain strength of paper.
1. EC-PA07 wet strength resin is water-soluble cationic thermosetting resin, a kind of Polyamineamide epichlorohydrin（PAE）resin characterized by high-efficiency and non-toxic, especially suitable for daily paper, thin paper and multiple specialty paper, such as decorative base paper, napkin, tissue paper, toilet paper, kitchen paper, paper towel, photo base paper, filter paper, tea bag paper, tianium oxide paper, wallpaper, map paper, maritimc chart paper, medical paper, refrigerated box paper, germinating paper, fruit cultivating bag paper, food wrapping paper, etc.
2. EC-PA07 wet strength resin can be easily absorbed by fibers and finish curing process under neutral or alkaline condition.
3. Belonging to
thermosetting resin, EC-PA07 wet strength resin performs wet strength properity through
heating and drying during papermaking process or paper storage.
4. Eco-friendly, non-toxic, widely applicable pH value scope, EC-PA07 wet strength resin can be applied to produce all kinds of food wrapping paper.
5. It can provide paper with higher size stability and stronger wet strength.
6. It can promote neutral sizing process and improve absorption performance of printing ink.
Application & Amount, Free Sample: Request for details
Package & Storage:
Package: Packed in plastic IBC totes tank by N.W.1000KG/tank or HDPE barrel by N.W.200KG/barrel.
Customized package is acceptable.
Storage: Shelf life is 6 months from production date, stored at 4℃-30℃ in cool and dry.
Fast search paper chemicals, water treatment chemicals, textile chemicals as you need.