|Apperance:||Yellow solid particle|
|Al2O3 (tap water):||28-30 percent|
|Al2O3 (non-tap water):||27-29 percent|
|Water Insoluble Substance (tap water):||≤1.0 percent|
|Water Insoluble Substance (non-tap water):||≤0.5 percent|
|pH value (1 percent aqueous solution）:||3.5-5.0|
|Shelf Life:||24 months stored in cool and dry|
*What is polyaluminium chloride formula？
-Polyaluminium chloride formula is[Al2(OH)nCl6-n]m. m stands for degree of polymerization, n stands for neutral degree of PAC product.
1. EC-WA02 polyaluminium chloride PAC is inorganic high-polymer water purifying agent. As a water-soluble polymer between AICI3 and AI(OH)3, it has good performance of bridging and absorpting. The hydrolysis process is accompanied by physical chemistry process like electrochemical coagulation, absorption and precipitation. EC-WA02 has much better water purification effect than traditional low-polymer water purifying agent. It's widely used for purifying tap water, industrial water, urban sewage and industrial waste water in both domestic and overseas market.
2. EC-WA02 polyaluminium chloride PAC performs strong flocculation force, high absoprtion activity, flocs are generated and sedimentated quickly.
3. Wide range of applicable pH value, need no additives like alkali. EC-WA02 polyaluminium chloride PAC realizes good flocculation effect on raw water with low temperature, low turbidity and low alkalinity as well.
4. Effectively remove iron and manganese, significantly reduce water conductivity.
5. Convenient application and operation, low corrosive to equiment. EC-WA02 polyaluminium chloride PAC substantially shorten time cost for agitating, mixing and precipitating, realize miniaturization of flocculating tank, sedimentation tank.
Application & Amount, Free Sample: Request for details
Package & Storage:
Package: Sealed packed in double layer plastic bag- inner layer PE bag, outer layer plastic film woven bag. N.W. 25kg per bag.
Customized package is acceptable.
Storage: Shelf life is 24 months from production date, stored at 4℃-30℃ in cool and dry.
Fast search paper chemicals, water treatment chemicals, textile chemicals as you need.